Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How do we close the door on 2007? Y!A prison!?

Oh Michelle, great question. We'll it is really hard to do that in such a short time. One must start this practice long before the end of the year. That is the reason that I have stopped making New Years resolutions. I make goals to improve from the years past. The goals that I will build on this year are: to continue to take better care of my health(fitness, life change healthy eating habits), do more for the needy(helpone family at a time, noy just at Christmas or Thanksgiving), continue to be a fulltime student each semester, add to my meet and greet list, continue to become closer to God, and build my social skills. As the year progress there is always room for change. Doing what make me happy, which doesnt misuse or abuse anyone else, is what I must do in order to get back to my core of happiness. How does one do this? Surround themselves with positive people and environment and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment