Sunday, August 14, 2011

What would you do if...?

I have 3 girls... 2 of them are both going to go to school this coming year one will be in pre-k and the other will be in 4th grade. My husband just started a job while being unemployed for almost a year. As of right now he hasnt even started making 40 hours a week. They are suppose ably going to be working at least 40 hours and be able to get all the ot that he wants. so far I havent seen that just yet. With both of my daughters starting school, daughters bday in november, xmas around the corner. Our car is broke down we are using my parents car as of right now. So this is another thing that I want to be able to fix without struggling waiting for our next weeks pay check...I am thinking about going ahead and finding a job. My husband don't want me applying where he works at while they are making good money making 11 an hour. All he is doing is cleaning the training area at the base and working in the heat. If I cant work their I would work somewhere else. But he just wants me to stay at home take care of the kids and the house. As well as start back to school in august to finish up my school. I am just confused on what I should do because I want to be able to buy nice clothes for my girls, be able to do more things... What would you do or how would you feel in this situation

No comments:

Post a Comment