Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Am I a 'Neo-Nazi' because I believe that Hitler himself wasn't an evil man?

Okay, I know that question sounded all kinds of horrible but hear me out! I am not a white supremacist, I am not a bigot, I am not a hate-monger. I just try to see grey in what everybody else can only see black and white, if that makes any sense at all. I know my history. I am well-educated, and not an arrogant person by any means. I know very well of what Hitler did, and yes, the actions that he made are so evil and so unspeakable that I can't even begin to describe them, but I don't believe that he was an evil person. Truly evil people know that they are evil, they acknowledge and relish in the fact that they are, and they know that they know that the actions they make are wrong, therefore that is why they make them. Adolf Hitler believed himself to be Germany's hero, and a hero in general, and didn't believe what he was doing was wrong. From what I have studied, Hitler was a case of a delusional man who was unfortunately put into a high place of power, and got much too carried away with it. I know almost all of you are going to disagree with me on this, but I just don't see him as a truly evil person. Ted Bundy and Saddam Hussein on the other hand, were entirely evil, and they knew it. Am I a Neo-Nazi for believing this? That there is more to a person than meets the human eye? Because believe me, if I had the chance, I would go back in time and make sure to kill Hitler before any of the Holocaust ever happened, but I would definitely feel like a person who was killing a dog with rabies. Simply, I feel incredibly sorry for him, and see him as being a victim of his own power, so essentially he was exactly like all of the uncountable number of Jewish people that he threw into concentration camps and treated lower than dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment