Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am freaking torn. Please help me! i am going insane?

ok... here's my deal. i am married, seperated currently. in my seperation, i started dating another man who has proposed to me. I was all set to leave my husband... right before he left for iraq, he asked me back, hence my confusion. My husband and i have been married 5 years, we have 2 children. he is a good, solid man, good provider and like a "friend". problem? lack of pion, and lack of being "in love". i know i can trust him with my life, he takes care of me, never lies or cheats... but i am just not in love with him, its like being with my best friend. My boyfriend? is trustworthy, honest and kind, great with my kids, morally sound, will do anything for me. very much like my husband. scary alike... why cant i go with him? cuz i am scared outta my mind to make the change! i cant get to the root of it. I have asked for time. BOTH are waiting and will cont too. BOTH love me unconditionally... my boyfriend... i have pion for but i am so freaking scared of leaving what i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment