Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Move in with boyfriend?!?

There is less than a month of school left which means soon I'll be graduating. Currently I am a Geriatric CNA; I love my job but for about a year now Paramedic work has interested me. Even before I met my boyfriend my plan was to stay at home for a few months to save up money. Move out on my own. Learn how to do things on my own. With my own money. Yes lol I'm very independent. My boyfriend is 27 and has never been married although he has had quite a few girlfriends. His life has always been just about him, but when him and I go shopping for groceries he's always asking what food I like and buying it just for me. Like yesterday we, well, he, was wanting to buy a Sirius radio for his truck and I told him I have XM and really like it. Wow he wanted to hear my opinion on it and what I thought he should do. It was the same way with barbeque grills, and I was like umm I don't know much about them but this one is pretty lol. He was telling me he's thinking about running for county...

No comments:

Post a Comment