Friday, August 12, 2011

Should evolution theory be taught in public schools?

I believe that evolution should be taught in schools. If people want their children to learn about creationism they can take them to a religious institution for that. Religion has no place in schools, period. I grew up learning creationism and was horrified when I had to learn evolution in school. Now I am an adult and I can't believe that I ever though creationism was a real thing. People have a right to believe in anything they want to. However, I have studied many of the religions of the world to the point where I now do not believe that any of them are "the one true religion" or an answer to anything at all. Evolution, adaption, social change - these things are all science. Facts are facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment