Friday, August 12, 2011

Does he even love me or her?

ive met this guy online and we started talkin for one month now, we txt everyday...and sometimes we wuld chat....i fell in love with him even though he live far from me....i asked if he liked anyone he told me that he loved two girls one is his age nd one is older...hes 2 yrs younger than...he give me so many signs thats he interested nd i get too confused my cuzin if he like me he said yeahh...but idk cuz that can change becuz the other girl he likes live in his town...idek if hes willing to have a long distance relationship with me if he truely loves me....he's been callin me for 4 days in a row now....he tells me im cute all the time but idk if he means it and he says i love you and i tell him that too....for awhile now ive been telling him i love him...he says it bck but i dnt really kno if he truely loves me, but one thing is we started out friends. wenever i asked for his friends number cuz i wana see his reactions hes always sayin no why wuld my friends want to talk too you, i feel like he get jealous some waht...cuz he said that i wouldnt talk to him much if i started to talk to his friends???? hmmmm can u tell me if he loves me more than that other he claims he also like?

No comments:

Post a Comment