Friday, August 12, 2011

Help w/ husband and mother n law?

Well I have been married to my husband for almost a year now. And every since I first started dating my husband I could tell she was very bossy! Well her and the rest of his family is so rude to me. When they have cook outs for holiday's or birthday's,are always rude and they act like they don't wnt me there. His mom is always disrespecting me, and lst night she disrespected me in my own home. And my husband always says that he talks to her about but last night she was just so rude to me and being disrepectful to my husband. My husband acts like he is scared to take up for me. But I am fed up with his family being mean and disrespectful to me. They haven't even tried to get to me. It's really aggravating, and it's hurtful that my husband sn't take up for me! What should I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment